- Traditional Funeral - This type of service generally includes a visitation and funeral ceremony, followed by a burial at a cemetery.
- Direct Burial - This service is when arrangements are made to have the deceased buried in a cemetery without having any ceremony or visitation.
- Traditional Cremation Service - While very similar to a traditional funeral service, the difference is that following the funeral ceremony, the deceased is transferred to the crematory instead of proceeding to the cemetery.
- Direct Cremation - A direct cremation is selected when no visitation or ceremony is desired. In some circumstances, it can be the least expensive option.
- Memorial Service - This is a service without the deceased present. A visitation, burial, or cremation may or may not have preceded the memorial service.
- Pre-Planning - This allows a person or family to make funeral arrangements prior to the death of an individual. All of the details of the funeral may be planned in advance. This is also commonly referred to as a Pre-Arranged Funeral.
This is only a brief overview of the services we offer. We encourage you to contact us should you have any questions; a member of our professional and caring staff will be glad to help you with more information. Please feel free to call us directly at (847) 831-4260, or you may reach us via email at http://email@example.com.